The New Hill Resort located in historic heat of Sihanouk Ville, overlooking a tranquil deep-sea harbor. A 122 rooms and suites New Hill Resort & SPA is under renovation new concept design and decoration as 4 stars resort.
Job Position: Restaurant Supervisor
Job Location: Sihanouk Ville
Post Date: 02/September/2014
- Finished High School, Diploma or higher
- Hotel Restaurant Hospitality Service is must.
- Finance inventory report, cash flow.
- Administration and management skills.
- Establish effective communication with associates to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work.
- Maintain fair and consistent counseling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with New Hill Resort & Spa of Fair treatment policy.
- Attend restaurant associate meetings or daily briefing.
- Communicate directly and/or through the use of the logbook to the next shift supervisor.
- Identify and recommend incentive programs, new ideas, and methods of operation.
- Perform any reasonable request made by assist. F&B management which is not life threatening or against the law.
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings, or any other daily problems that may arise.
- Maintain customers profile and preferences, files on birthdays and anniversaries then follow.
- Strong communication, public relation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make daily reports and correspondence consistent with the duties of this position.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both in oral and written form using a variety of communication.
- Techniques and tools to ensure the appropriate flow of information, collaborative efforts, and feedback.
- Displays courtesy, tact, and respect when dealing with customer.
- Ability to identity and define problems collects and analyzes data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to learn and utilize F&B equipment, bar utilizes cocktail mixing, garnishes.
- Ability to react well under pressure, handle and balance multiple demands at one time, work with frequent interruptions, and perform duties and tasks at expected levels of professionalism.
- Willing to work with shift schedule, split shift and/or to carry out duties and responsibilities.
- All employees are requiring working 8 hour a day including mealtime 45minute.
- Well grooming hygiene and respectful to the resort policy procedure.
Suitable Candidates send your updated CV with Photo and cover later before dateline 02/October/2014 by mail or phone bellow:
Name: Ms. Touch Vanny (Assistant Human Resources Manager)
Mobile: +855-70 306 555/16 607 765
Address: village2, Communes3, Sihanouk Ville and Sihanouk Province.